“80% of marketers say ‘creating brand awareness’ is the goal they achieved using content marketing. Interestingly, ‘building credibility and trust’ is number two with 75%, ‘educating audiences’ follows at 70%, and ‘building loyalty with existing clients/customers’ is 60%.”
Robert Rose, Content Marketing Institute
- Research of any topic (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Production of clear marketing copy to promote brands, products and services
- Proofreading and editing
- Keyword research and use of best practice SEO for website optimisation
- Basic web auditing to identify customers’ needs and any gaps in their content
- Consistency checks of web and marketing content in relations to brand style
- Delivery of high-quality content that connects with audiences and addresses the pain point of customers
Louisa’s articles have been commissioned by a number of Australian digital news and magazine sites to include News, Network Ten, Domain, Mamamia, and Kidspot, and she has blogged for businesses such as Listing Loop and The Styling Consultant.
Louisa believes that continuous self-improvement is a major key to success, hence she keeps abreast of any changes and updates in digital marketing, Google’s algorithms, and any innovative ideas connected to business growth, SEO and content strategy.
For samples of her work, check out her portfolio here.